Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Men At Work, With Comics


Doug Slack sent me this amazing cover to a Men At Work single (remember those?), called "Overkill." Why the various band members are reading comics, and how that has anything to do with the song, I have no idea.

But check out those titles! Young Love, Detective Comics, and Plop!?--none of them were current at the time of this single (1983), so these were clearly from someone's collection.

Amazing stuff, thanks Doug!


Jacque Nodell said...

It looks like he is reading Young Love #110 from 1974. Thanks for posting that!

WITA said...

You can tell be the way they're "reading" comics in this picture that none of them read comics. :D

Allegra said...

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that I've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.