Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Holy Cutie-Pie!

sg I don't run too many People Reading Comics photos anymore, because they're actually pretty hard to find! But then I remembered this one, and luckily its all over the internets.

Could Yvonne Craig have been any damn cuter? And obviously a good sport.

Many years later I got to meet Ms.Craig at a comic con, where she was as sweet as could be. I told her how much as Batgirl she meant to me, and she was polite and thankful even though I had to have been the fifteen-thousandth guy to tell her that.

3 comments:

Plaidstallions said...

Yvonne Craig cuddled my baby son when I met her a few years back, I was jealous.

Captain Dunzel said...

Yvonne Craig was my happy thought.

russell said...

I met her at a convention a few years back and she was as pleasant as pleasant could be. And she still looked pretty good for an older lady.