Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sunday In The House With Power Records

sg Rob Kelly Take this image(off of the back of the Superman: City Under Siege 45), subtract the girl, the boy's mane of hair, and add about one hundred pounds, then you've got a pretty good representation of my day today.

It's cold, snowy, and rainy out today, so I chose to stay in(except for walking our little Johnny who, as half-American Eskimo, loves this weather) and get caught up on all my blogs.

I recently bought a few Power Record Book and Record sets on ebay(ones I've never had before, like The Adventures of Holo-Man and their adaptations of Robin Hood and 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea), so I put them on as I'm at the computer. I even made one trip out to get a Slurpee to complete the Sundays Of My Youth effect.

Fun stories return tomorrow!

No comments: